The 5* Package features upgrades throughout and is based at the fantastic and world renowned 5* Plaza Hotel New York.
Situated on Central Park, The Plaza Hotel is one of the most iconic hotels in the world. This package really is the ultimate weekender and includes:
- Return Direct Flights from London or Manchester to New York (Business & First Class upgrades available)
- Return Private Airport Transfers
- Two or Three nights accommodation at the 5* Plaza Hotel
- Ticket to Joshua vs. Ruiz Jr (in Blocks 209, 210 & 213) on 1st June 2019 at Madison Square Garden (Ticket Upgrades Available)
- Assistance of Luxury Sports Tours Staff throughout your stay
- ATOL Trip Protection
To secure your booking we will require the full names (as they appear on your passport) of all passengers and a 50% deposit. The balance payment is due on or before the 1st April.
- Two Night Package £1795pp (single supp. £600)
- Three Night Package £2195 (single supp. £700)
5* Package tickets are located in Blocks 209, 210 & 213 (upgrades are available). Please click on the following link to view an interactive seating plan of Madison Square Garden – Interactive Seating Map
About the Plaza Hotel, New York
Since its debut on October 1, 1907, The Plaza Hotel has remained a New York icon hosting world leaders, dignitaries, captains of industry, Broadway legends, and Hollywood royalty.
As an established staple for lavish society affairs and blockbuster films, The Plaza has welcomed guests from around the world to enjoy its magic at the castle on Central Park South for more than 100 years.
Ideally situated on Fifth Avenue, The Plaza’s prestigious address continues to define elegance with unmatched service and an ever-evolving modern sensibility.
Unrivalled luxury and comfort are complemented by attentive and discreet service throughout all areas of the hotel. In addition to the vast culinary offerings, and luxurious guest rooms, The Plaza offers world-class Shops at The Plaza, as well as health & wellness facilities including Guerlain Spa, The Plaza Hotel Fitness Center and Warren-Tricomi Salon.